Friday, July 13, 2012

Bic Soleil Savvy Razor Review

I had an opportunity to try out the BIC Soleil Savvy as part of the Bzz Agent program.



Here are my thoughts:

The Soleil Savvy comes with one razor handle and 4 disposable razor heads. The handle is very comfortable and has a good grip and cushion.  The razor head is very nice with 4 blades which makes for a close shave.  While this razor is a bit more expensive than disposable razors, you get what you pay for.

I have to admit I shave my legs every day.  Seriously every day.  I cant sleep if my legs are prickly. Yuck! As you can imagine go through razors pretty quickly.  I loved the BIC Soleil Savvy it made my legs nice and smooth and not at all dry which most disposables tend to do.

The downsides you ask? The razors are sharp! I did nick myself once with them.  It was small but still a nick.  I dont usually nick myself since I am a bit of a pro at shaving my own legs.  The only other downside was that I went to Target to get more and they did not carry them.  I found it a little strange that a major store like Target wouldnt have them.  Maybe it was just my Target but I dont like going to 12 different stores for simple products like razors. 

Disclosure: I recieved a sample product of BIC Soleil Savvy as part of being a BZZ Agent in return for a review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment