Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

So I decided to start a new feature here at Lovin Livin In 'Luma, Thrifty Thursday.  I have been reading so many good blogs lately about thrifting and repurposing that I decided to jump on the band wagon.  When I was a teen everything I wore came from a thrift store.  I had the best clothes ever! Seriously ever! I was also much thinner then and could wear almost anything. 

But thrifting isn't just about clothes, I really want a new office chair.  The chair I have now is from Ikea and is hot pink.  It does not match the rest of my Shabby Chic office at all.  So I have been on the hunt for something I can refinish to match. 

I went to the local Goodwill on a mission for a new chair.  And of course they had next to nothing. Only a set of wood chairs that didnt work and a broken office chair on wheels. 

I did however strike gold in the tshirts with this baby....



I only paid $2.99 for this awesome Lagunitas shirt.  If you dont know Lagunitas is kinda a big deal around here being our hometown brew and all.  And I love this one where the Lagunitas dog is actually a puppy. 

Maybe next week I will find that chair I am looking for.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun to find something that is a great local find like that. And good luck on the chair hunting - something will turn up soon I'm sure!

Thanks for linking up with our Thrift Haul. <3

Http://simpledesign.net

Post a Comment