Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mini Layer Dips

Ok I admit it, I am obessed with Pinterest.  There I said it.  Seriously I love it.  And I dont just love it because I can look at the cool things others do I actually do them.  No really I do actually make things off Pinterest.  Like these adorable mini layer bean dips. 

Really how cute are these?  I served them at our last bbq and everyone loved them.  Seriously loved them.  The original idea came from Six Sister's Stuff, a blog that I have since become a devoted follower of.

The original recipe can be found here. The only real motification that I gave it was that I only used half a package of taco seasoning and divided that between the beans and the sour cream, because I believe everything should be seasoned.

The next time I make it I will do two things differently:

1. Buy more chips.  We ran out way too quickly.

2. Make double! Seriously it's that good and for some reason people love eating anything mini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment